Work With Us
At Shinrai we are always looking for the brightest minds and talents to join our established ranks. If you believe that you have the drive and motivation to succeed at the highest level, send us your resume, or alternatively, send us something that you think will catch our eye to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for candidates in these following positions:
1. Site Supervisor
- You will be coordinating, supervising and monitoring projects while reporting directly to the Project Engineer.
- Must possess a keen eye for detail and a positive attitude as you will be working closely with clients, consultants and contractors.
- We are constantly looking for capable candidates to fill this role, so if you think you have what it takes, drop us an email.
- At least one year working experience
- Possess a Certificate/Diploma in Civil/M&E Engineering
- Able to work well in a team
- Preferably with CIDB Certification
- Willing to work shift hours
- Possess Motorcycle and Car License
- You will be expected to ensure that the day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Assist management with a wide array of tasks when necessary.
- Liaise with all relevant parties i.e. tenants, landlords, property manager, lawyer, accountant, vendors etc.
- Possess related Certificate/Diploma
- Preferably with an Accounting background
- Good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Good knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook
- Must possess a good workplace attitude and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Able to interact with people from all backgrounds
- Able to work under pressure
2. Architectural Draughtsman
- You will be tasked with planning and editing drawings or layouts to meet the requirements of the clients.
- You will also be required to prepare conceptual artwork, visual aids or 3D representations for projects.
- Possess a Certificate/Diploma in Architectural/Interior Design/Fit -Out
- Well versed in Auto Cad
- Well versed in Sketch Up